You probably know that Google collects a lot of data on us, and most of it comes from search. There are many people on this growing list who think their personal information is less secure. It’s not unusual for them to think so.
Now the question is how to get rid of it? The simple answer is, you need to delete your Google search history or your Google web browser history to get rid of it. One of the most effective solutions to get rid of your Google search history is to reduce the way advertisers and other companies track and store the data they collect on you.
How can you do that? As you may be pleased to know, Google provides several ways to restrict the data that is sprinkled around us. For your convenience, we will highlight here how you can protect your data by removing Google History from different browsers. So let’s get started.
Remove Search History from Google Chrome:
- At first, open your Google Chrome browser
- Now click “More” at the top of the right side.
- You can find the History option here, click that.
- Click Clear browsing data on the left. When you click, a box will appear to you.
- Select how much history you want to delete from the drop-down menu. If you want to delete everything, select the beginning of time
- Check the boxes including “Browsing History” for the information you want to delete from Google Chrome. You can also remove some other types of browsing data.
- Now click on Clear browsing data to delete everything.
Remove Search History from Firefox:
- First click on the menu icon with three lines in the top-right corner of the Firefox browser.
- Move to the Library option from the drop-down menu.
- You will find the History option in the drop-down menu under the Library tab, click on it.
- Click on the View History sidebar. You will see options from “today” to “more than six months old”.
- Now click on the option you want to remove and press delete.
Is it too hard to get rid of Google search history? Of course not, you can get rid of this problem with just a little effort.
The most effective way to get rid of this problem is to remove Google History from your browser. Here we tried to discuss the steps to remove Google history from different browsers. Hopefully, this small effort will help you a lot to get rid of Google sea